Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A MESSAGE TO MY AUDIENCE...

November 11, 2012-

With a little embarrassment I have to make a confession-I have been up to my old tricks, that is, procrastinating and  not sticking with something I say I'm going to do.  I started out on this journey with every intention to plan each activity for the year and make my entries on the blog immediately after, as you all know this has not happened.  As a result of this I am going to have to stretch out my year of fun and frivolity and extend into my 51st year.  At first I was going to just hang it up and forget the project, it's only been with encouragement from my friends (you know who you are) that I have made a renewed commitment to finish, no excuses!  I will adjust my list, blog about the adventures that I have done/taken so far and continue on...onward and upward!   So read on and share with me your comments and thoughts. 

 Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Firsts

Firsts
My first day of school